MEMORIAL DAY REMINDERS
- Mouse Busters – Helps keep mice out of heater. Reapply every 6 weeks.
- Stain N Scale – Helps prevent staining and scale build up. Add maintenance dose (with concrete pools).
- Shock pool weekly.
- Add maintenance dose of algaecide each week.
- Test and adjust your chemicals daily until your pool is clean and clear.
- Test your heater and check your propane prior to your party to make sure no repairs need to be made.
Note: Rainfall dilutes salt level in chlorine generator pools. This can prevent chlorine from being generated. Cyanuric acid/ Stabilizer needs to be at the correct level for your generator to convert salt to chlorine.
REMEMBER TO CALL US AHEAD OF TIME TO CHECK OVER YOUR SYSTEM TO HELP PREVENT PROBLEM THE DAY OF YOUR PARTY!! 845.677.7665 DID YOU KNOW THAT WE SERVICE FROM BEARSVILLE, ANCRAM TO GREENWICH?