MAY IS NATIONAL WATER SAFETY MONTH!
WATER SAFETY TIPS:
- Educate children and adults about water safety.
- Have your kids pledge for water safety this year.
- Never leave a child unattended near water in a pool, tub, bucket, or ocean. There is no substitute for adult supervision.
- The home should be isolated from the pool with a fence at least 60” tall, with a self-closing, self-latching gate. The gate should open away from the pool, and should never be propped open.
- Drug and alcohol use can be large contributing variables to drowning risk.
- Doors and windows should be alarmed to alert adults when opened. Doors should be self-closing and self-latching.
- Power-operated pool safety covers are the most convenient and efficient. Solar/floating pool covers are not safety devices.
- Keep your water clean and clear, so you can easily see the pool floor.
- Keep large toys away from the pool, so you can easily see kids playing.
- If a child is missing, always check the pool first. Seconds count!
- Take a CPR class.
- Sign your children up for local swim lessons. Here are a few local companies that offer these services:
When it comes to keeping kids safe, there is no substitute for adult supervision. But no parent can be everywhere, every minute! BABY-LOC removable mesh pool fence is a convenient, cost-effective additional layer of protection to help deter toddlers from gaining access to a swimming pool. BABY-LOC is also the perfect choice for a raised deck or dock. Ask us about Loop Loc’s BABY-LOC removable fence! https://www.looploc.com/pool-fencing-baby-loc?fbclid=IwAR2lSl07Ch6ArA8P3JFNsS4ZClDPnAiZTqWqs0o2SI6HTewUcN-j-4yowGs
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!
Whether you’re hosting a gathering at your home or have a family with children who love to swim, taking water safety precautions is most important! Ask us today about safety fencing, winter safety covers, automatic covers and alarm systems.